Our Top 15 Stories of the Year
These were our most-read Stories of the Year:
- Starting with Chiropractic Saves 40% on Low Back Pain Care
- New Study Reveals That Back Surgery Fails 74% of the Time
- If Not Chiropractic Care, Then What’s Your Alternative?
- Medical Pushback on Provider Nondiscrimination Law
- Commonly Used Meridian Points
- Perceived Benefit of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) for Back Pain
- 5 Things You’re Not Supposed To Know About Chiropractors
- A Constitutional Challenge to DCs Diagnosing – What This Means for Health Care
- New Report Finds Chiropractic Is More Effective for Neck and Low Back Complaints
- Why Do Spinal Surgery Rates Continue To Rise?
- Two New Low Back Pain Studies Favor Chiropractic Care
- New Evidence Supporting the Effectiveness of Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation for Cervicogenic Headache
- Chiropractic Care Is MORE Than an Oil Change!
- Chiropractic and Stroke Incidence
- Patients in Medicare Demonstration Project Give Their Chiropractors High Marks
- More Bad News For Medical Patients