On September 18, 1945, CMCC first opened its doors at 252 Bloor Street West, realizing the dreams of a dedicated group of individuals from across Canada – the Dominion Council of Chiropractors. Their hard work came to fruition as CMCC welcomed what would become the Class of 1949, many of whom were veterans returning from WW II.
CMCC will be celebrating this milestone year throughout 2010, while welcoming the Class of 2014. This year also marks the opening of high technology learning laboratories, which bring together technological advancements including manipulation sensing tables and Gaumard simulated patients, to provide opportunities for diagnostic and clinical skills development and assessment. CMCC is the first chiropractic program to use the Gaumard mannequins presently in use by medical schools throughout the world.